I've put together a few of my favourite makeup tips and tricks to help y'all out with that dreaded daily makeup routine.
- Bored of your usual pencil eyeliner? Found yourself in an awkward position where you've used up every last drop of your precious gel/liquid liner. Well I've got the solution for you. Using a lighter will transform your pencil eyeliner into the formula of a gel eyeliner. Simply hold the tip under the flame for one second, let it cool for 15, and use your new and improved (and now gel) eyeliner!
- Covering your entire eyelid with white eyeliner will make any eye shadow pop. And I mean POP. As the consistency of the liner is so opaque, it will intensify the eye shadow, making it appear more colourful and brighter!
- Add a tad of translucent powder to your lashes, in between coats of mascara to plump them up. The powder will cling on to your lashes, leaving them looking fuller than ever before.
- You've just spent a good five minutes carefully putting on your lipstick, cleaned up any smudges, and your lips look perfect if you do say so yourself. Your gonna want to keep them looking that way for as long as possible, right? I guarantee this little tip will help you out. Hold a piece of tissue over your lips, and dust the tissue with translucent powder. This will set the colour, and it helps, trust me.
- The best way to cover up dark circles is to apply your concealer in a triangle shape, rather than just dotting where you think you need it. The picture below shows exactly where to apply:
- Want fuller eyebrows? Use a fan brush to apply a dash of brown mascara and say hello to your new Lily Collins brows.
- Got some loose powder eye shadow lying around? Ever thought of wearing that shade on your lips? No? Well I bet you want to now. Just mix your loose powder with some Vaseline, and apply to your lips!
- Want perfect pouting lips? Use your lip pencil to draw an X at your cupids bow as a guide for applying your lipstick.